Are you bored and don’t really know what to do? Well here are 8 things to search on Google which should keep you occupied for a little bit.
1. if you type in Google “the answer to life the universe and everything”, the answer will be 42.
2. In the Google search type in “French military victory’s” and click “I’m feeling lucky” it will show “did you mean, French Military Defeats.”
3. Search “Tilt” on Google and your screen will tilt.
4. On Google, if you type in “Once in a blue moon” it will show that it equals 1.16699016 × 10-8 hertz
5. If you search “anagram”, Google will display “Did you mean: nag a ram”.
6. Go ahead and search “(sqrt(cos(x))*cos(200x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(9-x^2), -sqrt(9-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5″ and it will show you a graph that makes a nice picture.
7. Type in “Do a barrel roll” and your entire screen will rotate.
8. If you search “recursion” it will display “did you mean” recursion”, which I am sure you will notice, they are both spelled the same way.