Ever get those moments where you are just really bored or you just want to kill some time but don’t know how? Well, here is a list of websites that I assure will kill some time and get you out of the boredom zone.
1. (www.howsecureismypassword.net) This site allows you to type in your password and it estimates how long it would take for a PC to guess it. Might be good for some of you people out there who have passwords like “123456″ and “qwerty”. Passwords like those can be guessed almost instantly.
2. (www.unhearit.com) Ever had a song stuck in your head, now you can get rid of it with this site. It plays equally catchy songs to get the song that is in your head, out…
3. (www.googlefight.com) Lets you type in two different words and tells you who is the winner by how many searches it has gotten on google.
4. (www.devour.com) Devour puts YouTube’s trending videos right on its site and takes away all cat videos so you just have awesome high-quality YouTube content.
5. (www.arcade.atari.com) Looking for a website to play some games on? Atari Arcade brings back some of the old Atari games that you can play in your browser. Though it does not look like the original Atari games, it is re-designed nicely.
6. (www.mapofthedead.com) This site will show you safe-zones and danger-zones in the world if there is ever to be a zombie apocalypse. It will even show you places nearby to help you survive such as gun stores,hospitals,grocery stores,gas stations, etc.
7. (www.thepictureofeverything.com) You can tell what this is because of the domain name, it is literally a picture of everything! Howard Hallis drew this and it took years, go check it out.
8. (prezi.com) Prezi is a presentation maker like power-point, its pretty cool too. You can just play around with it have fun. Also, it might come in handy in the future if you don’t know how to make presentations and slide-shows.